Saturday, August 12, 2006

I miss you Andrea Edwards !!

One of my favorite bloggers was Andrea Edwards, artist, humorist,mother to 4. Her writings made me laugh, her pictures made me ooooh and awe, and her comments always made my day. She stopped blogging suddenly.... and I miss her! She loves pale walls and white slipcovers and bright art and I always wanted to show her how similiar both of our living rooms are. So here ya go A. if you are watching..... I took some pictures of my hill country white slipcovers.... just for you .... and all of my other sweet bloggy buds too !

8 comments:

laura capello said...

It is so pretty and serene!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. (Good thing your kids are fairly grown up!)

Susan Schwake said...

awh, the rooms SO look like each other. ... i think you need some of my poppies in there... tee hee.

Anonymous said...

Hey you cutie pie! You know how to get me out of hiding, lol. Kidding!! I actually broke my foot a week and a half ago and havent been online since...I fell into my stupid pond.
Anywhoo, LOVE these pics, the rooms look SO warm and inviting. I want to curl up on your couch and drink coffee and visit with you.
And I miss you too. I will always check up on you and read your blog though. Our personalities and our friendship is just too "serendipitous" not too. :)
Hugs,
a.

P.S
6edwardsclan@comcast.net
ANYTIME!

Jana said...

Your house is so light & dreamy, Diana....hope I get a chance to see it in person someday. Chasity and I could drive out for some iced tea with you someday. ;-)

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

I agree I miss Andrea too, I love the floral piece of wood (?) above your sofa!

Anonymous said...

i love seeing pics of your house. i could so use a nap on that couch right now! :)

paris parfait said...

So pretty and cozy! Thanks for sharing the photo. And who doesn't miss Andrea??!!