Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy

I am sooooo happy....

*happy for 2 days of sunshine !

*happy to see the neighborhood outside playing

*happy to smell the fragrance from my lilac bushes as I worked in the yard

*happy for my loooong walk


*happy to ride in the convertible with the wind blowing our hair

*happy to teach daughter how to make peach cobbler... yumm




*happy to see teen son playing basketball,football and tennis

*happy for teens going to the pool

*happy TV was OFF all day

*happy sitting on neighbors porch drinking wine last night

*happy preparing for friends coming to visit


yah... the endorphins have arrived... finally !

(hoping Alberto stays away)

5 comments:

paris parfait said...

I hope Alberto stays away, too! Lovely cheery sunny post, which made me smile.

andrea said...

Yeah for summer!
Great shots.
a.

Alicia A. said...

And I'm happy for you. Sunshine sure makes a difference, eh?!

Jana said...

So happy that the sunshine has arrived and spirits are high! Hope you have a lovely summer.

AnnieElf said...

What a great happy list. Wishing you continued clear skies.