Tuesday, January 23, 2007
I have been tagged to list 6 weird things about me... only 6 ???
1. I am left-handed and my 3 teens and DH are also lefties.
2. I am an excessive worrier... not the big things, but the little things. I spend way too much time worrying and then solve the problem quickly BUT.... then I reach into my worry databank and add another one to the neverending worry list.
3. I have a strong dental phobia and have to be sedated when I go to the dentist's office.
4. I still own and use most of the furniture and dishes from my first apartment ... and I still love all of the pieces.
5. I taught myself to knit when I was in 2nd grade which was a feat because I was a leftie and had to do everything in the knitting book backwards.
6. Even though I strive to make my teens great drivers like me (HAH) the truth is I FAILED my first driving test.
Picture: the 4 barrel-back chairs are from my first apartment and the wicker screen was in my room as a child... told ya I am
a sentimental girl.