Monday, November 27, 2006

Little Brown Bag

"Mommy, are you sure you aren't hiding a little brown bag with a bottle in it ?" my darling College Princess asked me last week....

WHAAAAT?? I was stunned... no, I was sore... sore because I had just fallen... AGAIN. I have had 5 mishaps-falls in the last 6 months..no wait.6 mishaps if you count the stabbing.

Anyway... 8AM Friday Mom arrived... armed with black duct tape... and this is what she did with that duct tape:


She marked the steps in the kitchen.

And speaking of the kitchen... here are some more pictures. Pardon the dry vac and the plastic at the end of the room.... the Alvarado Brothers are at work on the laundry room.

4 comments:

laura capello said...

i want to come over and lick your floors. and your cabinets. and your stainless steal appliances. and your counter tops. and...

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Home sweet home...No more falls on the slippery marble either! The chandlier sparkling blue cathes my eye!!

Anonymous said...

OUCH OUCH OUCH! Now Lay off the booze! J/Kidding:)seriously tho BE CAREFUL! I can imagine a tumble on the marble is a pretty hard fall:( how bout some socks with traction? or maybe you're just learning the new layout?.... Your house is beyond words gorgeous Diana..makes my cabin look like a little shack! hahahahha!which is is:)I love to see the pictures of your life! xo

paris parfait said...

Your new house looks so fabulous. The chandelier is beautiful - tres Francais! Hope you don't have any more falls...